Thursday, October 16, 2014

Random Band Practice?

Yes, I get an employee discount.  And yes, I sometimes
use it!!





I am hoping that as the weather turns colder, and I am wrapping up my farm "jobs" for the season, I will find more time for developing my own music...  to that end, would you believe I just bought myself a nice, small bodied guitar that fits in my treefort, and fits me, much better than my old, heavy, yamaha solid-top, dreadnaught??  It really rings.  What a sweet new friend!

What I love about this picture that Trish took, is that I reported to the friend buying my old guitar at the shop the day after it was taken, that I was the piano player at the 3 way girl jam/after party; and that Trish was playing guitar, and Stacey alternated between bass and drums.  I had no recollection of holding a stringed instrument.  Was I even there? lol.  I guess I wasn't thinking of time on guitar, because I didn't bring my new little beauty to the festivities...

However, our 3 part harmony was low and awesome, if memory serves, ha.  For sure we jammed on When Doves Cry.  What else?


No comments: