Saturday, December 12, 2015

More Notes from Uke Club etc.

You know our venue has changed to the Red Papaya right?  Our weekly gatherings still happen Sundays from 7-9pm.  And yes, we're recruiting new participants and wondering if/what we should plan for Culture Days 2016.

Here's a list of what we recently played:
Christmas Don't Be Late (x2)
Imagine
I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
Walking After Midnight
Dancing In The Dark
Jolene (key of Dm)
All The Younger Girls
War Is Over
Mama Mia
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Song Sung Blue
500 Miles
5"2"
The Lion Sleeps
*
I liked going out to the T-jam, and I liked that we started riffing on a new tune "Winter, I'm just not that into you...  can't deny that you're beautiful when you first come" blah blah blah, and we all rejoiced in the forecast revealed in a lack of walnuts to harvest this season



No comments: