Monday, October 26, 2015

Random Performance Review Notes...

I liked it when my "new" boss finally started to acknowledge my talents, contributions and especially, my future with the store/company, on Mariposa Friday.   

It was also cool to find out from a customer that apparently, my g.s. mini will fit in the overhead bin on an airplane!

I also enjoyed my chance on the store PA to say "Attention Shoppers! Now is the moment in Customer Appreciation Day when I get to introduce another of our students…."

It was nice talking with co-workers about how we work in a challenging district, and it was irritating when the said boss suggested I  leave the cardboard for the boys to break down and toss, as i had been doing it everyday for months.... 

It was cool to learn that we were selling more ukes at our location than any others, and I even enjoyed a co-worker's teasing  “but it has nothing to do with you right? How you are perpetually keeping the tree stocked and tuned?”  I got a good laugh when he added, commenting on the management style, that it would be a "heavy video watching week" lol.





No comments: