Monday, August 15, 2011

Live in Elora ~ Recent "Review"...

"Hi Kim, 


Thank you for coming out to Elora on Sunday, it was great to meet you and you are a wonderful musician.

Let's try and book another date for you to perform in Elora! 


Cheers, David"



Kim Loguester was tagged in Elora Ontario's photo

The Village Olive Grove
8 Mill Street West
P.O. Box 815
Elora, Ontario
N0B 1S0
www.thevillageolivegrove.com
226-384-7000


*
"As a busker in the rain I didn't actually get paid much, ha. Next time I will have something for sale! It was still fun though and I appreciated the gourmet burger, organic lemonade and lovely red umbrella VERY much. I will be pleased to return again, and even want to bring a friend, amps and mics et al."  -- kl

Raincheck:
"Do you have CDs for sale?" x3
I didn't even hand out biz cards or future event notices because of the wind and rain.  E-gads!

No comments: